- N46/30 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 22, a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain (ADAM) 22, Metalloproteinase-disintegrin ADAM22-3, Metalloproteinase-like disintegrin-like and cysteine-rich protein 2, MDC2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5124
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ADAM22 is a member of the ADAM (a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain) family, implicated in a variety of biological processes involving cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. Unlike other members of the ADAM protein family, the protein encoded by this gene lacks metalloprotease activity since it has no zinc-binding motif. The protein is highly expressed in the brain and may function as an integrin ligand in the brain. In mice, it has been shown to be essential for correct myelination in the peripheral nervous system.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 757-857 (cytoplasmic region) of mouse ADAM22 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564820 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818401)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.