- RMM-1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on the majority of mature B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
The RMM-1 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane immunoglobulin M in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. Some formats of the RMM-1 antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tertilt C, et al. 2009. Infect. Immun. 77:3044. (ELISA) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2075944 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406511)
AB_2075943 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406512)
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.