- CB3-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI CD79.1
- Other Names
- Igb, Igβ (Ig-beta), B29
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD79 is a heterodimeric molecule comprised of an α-chain (CD79a) and β-chain (CD79b). A 37-39 kD type I integral membrane protein CD79b is non-covalently associated with CD79a and cell surface IgM to form the B-cell receptor (BCR) complex. CD79b is expressed on the surface of surface Ig (sIg)-positive B cells and in the cytoplasm of sIg-negative B cells. It is essential for signal transduction after surface Ig crosslinking.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakamura T, et al. 1992. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 89:8522.
- Garcia Vela J, et al. 1999. Leukemia. 13:1501.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Rossi EA, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:98315. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1626196 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341407)
AB_2075869 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341408)
- 37-39 kD type I integral membrane protein, associate with CD79a and cell surface IgM to form the B-cell receptor (BCR) complex, Ig superfamily.
- From BCR complex, signal transduction
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc.
2. Dylke J, et al. 2007. Immunol. Lett. 112:47
- Gene ID
- 974 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD79b on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|PE anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|PE anti-human CD79b||CB3-1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
APC anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-A0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-C0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-B0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-D0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PE anti-human CD79b