- S-HCL-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BL-CAM, Siglec-2, Lyb8
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD22 is a 130 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Siglec-2 and BL-CAM and is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily (sialoadhesion subgroup). CD22 is expressed in the cytoplasm of pro-B and pre-B cells, and on the surface of mature B and activated B cells, but not on plasma cells. CD22 is present in the B cell receptor complex and associates with SHP-1, Syk, Lck, Lyn, and phospholipase Cγ1. A primary function of CD22 is thought to be in limiting antigen receptor signaling by modulating B cell activation threshold. CD22 has been shown to bind to CD45RO and CD75, although the natural ligands for this molecule remain controversial.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
- Nitschke L. 2005. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 17:290
- Foon Ka, et al. 1986. Blood. 68:297
- Schwarting R, et al. 1985. Blood. 65:974
- Campana D, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 134:1524
AB_2832718 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363519)
AB_2832719 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363520)
- Ig superfamily, a type I glycosylated integral transmembrane protein, 120-130 kD
- Adhesion, B-monocyte and B-T interactions
- CD45RO, CD75
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Clark E. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:4715.
- Shan D, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:4466.
- Gene ID
- 933 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD22 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD22 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0393 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0393 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||PG|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0393 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0393 anti-human CD22||S-HCL-1||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD22
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD22
PE anti-human CD22
APC anti-human CD22
FITC anti-human CD22
TotalSeq™-A0393 anti-human CD22
TotalSeq™-C0393 anti-human CD22
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD22
TotalSeq™-B0393 anti-human CD22
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD22
TotalSeq™-D0393 anti-human CD22