- QA18A75 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
From in-house testing, clone QA18A75 blocks binding of clone HIB19 on target cells.
AB_2924527 (BioLegend Cat. No. 309503)
AB_2924527 (BioLegend Cat. No. 309504)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells
- B cell activation and differentiation
- CD21 (CR2), CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR
- Cell Type
- B cells, Leukemia, Lymphocytes
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immuno-Oncology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437-42.
- Bradbury LE, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:2915-27.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PE anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
|APC anti-human CD19 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A75||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.