- M80 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thrombomodulin, TM, THRM, THBD, Fetomodulin, BDCA-3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD141 is a 75 kD, single chain, type I membrane glycoprotein also known as thrombomodulin, TM, THRM, THBD, and fetomodulin. CD141 is an important cofactor in the protein C anticoagulant system. After binding to its ligand thrombin, CD141 activates protein C, which degrades clotting factors Va and VIIIa, and as a consequence the amount of thrombin is reduced. CD141 is expressed on macrophages, monocytes, a subpopulation of myeloid dendritic cells, vascular endothelial cells, and keratinocytes. Besides anti-coagulation function, CD141 is also involved in embryonic and atherosclerotic plaque development.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2561624 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344111)
AB_2561625 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344112)
- Single chain, type I membrane glycoprotein, 75 kD
Macrophages, monocytes, subset of myeloid dendritic cells, vascular endothelial cells, keratinocytes
- After thrombin binding, CD141 activates protein C, which degrades clotting factors Va and VIIIa and reduces the amount of thrombin generated.
- Protein C, Thrombin-activatable fibrinolysis inhibitor (TAFI), Platelet factor 4 (PF4)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Suzuki K, et al. 1987. EMBO J. 6:1891.
2. Esmon CT, et al. 1989. J. Biol. Chem. 264:4743.
3. Delvaeye M, et al. 2009. N. Engl. J. Med. 361:345.
4. Shi CS, et al. 2008. Blood 112:3661.
5. Chen LC, et al. 2009. J. Infect. 58:368.
- Gene ID
- 7056 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD141 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD141 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
PE anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
APC anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
Biotin anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
TotalSeq™-A0163 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
TotalSeq™-C0163 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
TotalSeq™-B0163 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
TotalSeq™-D0163 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD141 (Thrombomodulin)