- UCHT2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- III 518
- Other Names
- Leu-1, Ly-1, T1, Tp67
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD5 is a 67 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as Leu-1, Ly-1 and T1. It is a member of the scavenger receptor superfamily found on T cells, thymocytes, B cell subsets, chronic B lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL), and peripheral blood dendritic cells. CD5 modulates T and B cell receptor signaling, thymocyte maturation, and T-B cell interactions upon binding to ligands such as CD72.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Capuchin Monkey, Common Marmoset, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 675 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting2 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2,5.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV Oxford University Press. New York.
- Renaudineau Y, et al. 2005. Blood 106:2781. (WB IHC)
- Porter JC and Hogg N. 1997. J. Cell Biol. 138:1437.
- Saliba AE, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:14524. PubMed
- Kap Y, et al. 2009. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 57:1159. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_893378 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300617)
AB_893375 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300618)
- Scavenger receptor superfamily, 67 kD
T cells, thymocytes, B cell subset, B cell CLL, peripheral blood dendritic cells
- Modulates TCR, BCR signaling, thymocyte maturation, T-B cell interaction
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Leukemia, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kipps T. 1988. Adv. Immunol. 47:117.
2. Resnick D, et al. 1993. Trends Biochem. Sci. 19:5.
3. Wood GS, et al. 1992. Am. J. Pathol. 14:789.
- Gene ID
- 921 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD5 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|APC anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC,IHC-F,WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD5 (Maxpar® Ready)||UCHT2||FC,CyTOF®|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0138 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0138 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD5||UCHT2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0138 anti-human CD5 Antibody||UCHT2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0138 anti-human CD5||UCHT2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD5
Biotin anti-human CD5
FITC anti-human CD5
PE anti-human CD5
Purified anti-human CD5
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD5
PerCP anti-human CD5
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD5
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD5
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD5
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD5
Purified anti-human CD5 (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD5
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD5
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD5
TotalSeq™-A0138 anti-human CD5
TotalSeq™-C0138 anti-human CD5
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD5
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD5
TotalSeq™-B0138 anti-human CD5 Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0138 anti-human CD5