- FIB504 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI 6T-101, VI A024
- Other Names
- β7 Integrin, integrin βp, ITGB7
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Integrin β7 is a 130 kD glycoprotein also known as integin βp. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. In association with integrin α4 or αE chain, β7 forms α4/β7 or αE/β7 heterodimer. α4/β7 (CD49d/β7, LPAM-1) is expressed on the majority of peripheral lymphocytes, on small subsets of thymocytes, and bone marrow progenitors. LPAM-1 binds to several ligands, VCAM-1, MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin, and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion and some hematopoietic progenitor cells migration. αE/β7 (CD103/β7,αIEL/β7) is expressed on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, T regulatory cells, a subset of CD8+ T cells in lymph nodes and lamina propria. CD103/β7 complex is thought to play a role in lymphocyte retention via interaction with its ligand E-Cadherin.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TK1 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The FIB504 antibody has been reported to react with mouse and human ß7 integrin and to block ß7 integrin-mediated cell adhesion in in vitro and in vivo studies. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of cell adhesion1,3,4. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified FIB504 antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 321233-321238).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847. (Block)
- Berlin C, et al. 1993. Cell 74:185.
- Rott LS, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:3727. (Block)
- Rivera-Nieves J, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:2343. (Block)
- Ohmori K, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:2835. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2715982 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321225)
AB_2715983 (BioLegend Cat. No. 321226)
- Integrin family, Ig superfamily, 130 kD, heterodimer with CD49d or CD103
CD49d/β7: majority of lymphocytes, thymocyte subset, and some bone marrow progenitors; CD103/β7: intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, subset of CD8 T cells in lymph nodes
- Lymphocyte adhesion, hematopoietic progenitor cells migration
- CD49d/β7: VCAM-1 (CD106), MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin; CD103/β7: E-cadherin
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847.
2. Picarella D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2099.
3. Lefrancois L, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:635
4. Cepek KL, et al. 1994. Nautre 372:190.
- Gene ID
- 16421 View all products for this Gene ID 3695 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Integrin beta7 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Integrin β7 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Purified anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|APC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Biotin anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|Totalseq™-C0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||FC,Block|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB504||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse integrin β7 Antibody||FIB504||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Purified anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
PE anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
APC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Biotin anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
FITC anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human/mouse Integrin β7
TotalSeq™-A0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Totalseq™-C0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
TotalSeq™-B0214 anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human/mouse integrin β7
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human/mouse integrin β7 Antibody