- QA17A51 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD67, CGM6, NCA-95, CEACAM8
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2820058 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396911)
AB_2820059 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396912)
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:4934
- Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J. Leuk. Biol. 52:551
- Gene ID
- 1088 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66b on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC, IHC-P|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|APC anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody||QA17A51||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
Purified anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody
FITC anti-human CD66b Recombinant Antibody