- CBR-IC3/1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD50 is a 120-140 kD type I membrane protein also known as intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM-3). It is broadly expressed on leukocytes, endothelial cells, and Langerhans cells. CD50 is a member of the Ig superfamily. It provides costimulatory signal for T cells and regulates cell adhesion through interaction with LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18, αL/β2) integrin.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SKW3 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cy7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy7 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation1 and blocking1-3.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- deFougerolles AR and Springer TA, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 175:185. (IP, Block)
- Geijtenbeek T, et al. 2000. Cell 100:575. (Block)
- Giannoni E, et al. 2003. J Biol. Chem. 278:36763. (Block)
AB_2728277 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330015)
AB_2728278 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330016)
- Ig superfamily, type I membrane protein, 130 kD
Thymocytes, T and B cells, monocytes, granulocytes, endothelial cells
- Adhesion, costimulation
- CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), integrin αL/ß2
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, T cells, B cells, Monocytes, Granulocytes, Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Valent P, et al. 2001. Immunol. Rev. 179:74.
- Gene ID
- 3385 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD50 (ICAM-3) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.