- RMM-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on the majority of mature B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The RMM-1 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane immunoglobulin M in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. Some formats of the RMM-1 antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tertilt C, et al. 2009. Infect. Immun. 77:3044. (ELISA) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10640069 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406513)
AB_10642031 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406514)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.