- 4A9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-21 Receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IL-21R is a member of the cytokine receptor family that closely resembles IL-2R beta and IL-4R alpha. IL-21R is expressed by all mature lymphocytes and up-regulated after B and/or T cell activation, with the highest expression by activated B cells. A functional IL-21R consists of the IL-21R subunit and the commone gamma-chaiin. Upon binding to IL-21, it activates Jak-1, Jak-3, STAT1, STAT3 and STAT 5 transduction pathway.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat YB2/0 hybridoma transfectant cell line expressing truncated IL-21R
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy5 to PE/Cyanine5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine5 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jin H, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:657. (FC)
- Jin H and Malek T. 2006. J. Leukocyte Biol. 80:1416. (FC IP)
AB_2124134 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131908)
- A member of the class 1 cytokine receptor family. Show significant sequence and structural homology with the IL-4R alpha chain.
- Express on all mature lymphocytes including B cells, T cells, and NK cells. Reported to be up-regulated upon activation and highest expression on follicular B cells.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Lymphocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1.Mehta DS, et al. 2004. Immu Reviews 202:84
- Gene ID
- 60504 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-21R on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse IL-21R||4A9||FC, IP|
|PE anti-mouse IL-21R||4A9||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse IL-21R||4A9||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IL-21R||4A9||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0879 anti-mouse IL-21R||4A9||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.