- MRG2a-83 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G2a
- Mouse IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MRG2a-83 monoclonal antibody reacts with rat immunoglobulin G2a (IgG2a) in all tested rat strains (Lou, Lou/Ws1/M, Lewis, Wistar, DA, Sprague-Dawley). It does not react with other isotypes. The MRG2a-83 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mixed rat Igs
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Inoue S, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:7741.
- Product Citations
AB_2564487 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407507)
AB_2564488 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407508)
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||ELISA, FC|
|Biotin anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||ELISA, FC|
|FITC anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||FC|
|PE anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||FC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-rat IgG2a||MRG2a-83||FC, IHC-F|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.