- KW322 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Thy-1, Thy-1.1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, and stromal cells.Product Details
- Rat, Mouse (FVB/N mouse strain)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.03 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The KW322 antibody reacts with rat CD90 and mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1), but not mouse CD90.2.
AB_2561424 (BioLegend Cat. No. 205903)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein, 28-30 kD
- Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, glomeruli
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Ligand Receptor
- Interacts with CD45
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Thymocytes, T cells, Neurons, Mast cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID 24832 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90.1 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.