- WEN23 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NCR1, NKP46, LY94
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a glycoprotein of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family with 2 Ig-like domains and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD335 expression is restricted to NK cells and a subset of NKT cells; it's not expressed in CD1d-restricted NKT cells. NKp46 functions as a cytotoxicity triggering receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat NKp46 ectodomain recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2728232 (BioLegend Cat. No. 250803)
AB_2728233 (BioLegend Cat. No. 250804)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, 46 kD; belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family; contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Mature and immature NK cells, subset of NKT cells, but not on CD1d-restricted NKT cells.
- NK cells activation
- Viral hemagglutinins, heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Westgaard IH, et al. 2004. J. Leuko. Biol. 76:1200.
- Falco M, et al. 1999. Immunol. Lett. 68:411.
- Caligiuri MA. 2008. Blood. 112:461.
- Gene ID
- 117547 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-rat CD335 (NKp46)||WEN23||FC|
|PE anti-rat CD335 (NKp46)||WEN23||FC|
|FITC anti-rat CD335 (NKp46)||WEN23||FC|
|APC anti-rat CD335 (NKp46)||WEN23||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.