- GL2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vδ4
- Armenian Hamster IgG2, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Lymphocytes expressing γ/δ antigen receptors constitute a minor population in lymphoid tissue, but a major population within epidermal, gastraintestine, and vaginouterine epithelia. Gamma/Delta T cells are involved in immunological surveillance of epithelia separating the external environment from the internal milieu. The GL2 antibody reacts with Vδ4 T-cell receptor (TCR) bearing T cells, which are the predominant γ/δ T cells in intestinal epithelium (γ/δ IEL). Gamma/delta T cells has been found in mammary glad as well. The frequency of Vδ4 TCR-bearing cells varies among inbred strains of mice.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- G57BL/6 mouse intestinal intra-epithelial lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lefrancois L, et al. 1990. Cell. 66:33
- Sperling AI, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 149(10):3200
- Pereira P, et al. 1997. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 94:5761
- Product Citations
AB_1877234 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134905)
- Form heterodimer with TCR gamma chain, associate with CD3 complex.
- Expressed on Vδ4 T-cell receptor (TCR) bearing T cells, which are predominant γ/δ T cells in intestinal epithelium.
- Involved in immunological surveillance of epithelia separating the external environment from internal milieu.
- Ligand Receptor
- Antigen peptide bound to MHC molecule
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Reardon C et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 172:1263
2. Goodman T et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 170:1569
- Gene ID
- 110066 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V delta 4 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.