- 145-2C11; RB6-8C5; RA3-6B2; Ter-119; M1/70;
- Other Names
- Armenian Hamster IgG, Rat IgG2b, Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The mouse lineage panel has been designed to react with cells from the major hematopoietic cell lineages, such as T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells, and erythrocytes. The PE Mouse Lineage Antibody Cocktail is designed for the flow cytometric identification of hematopoietic progenitors in mouse bone marrow. Components include anti-mouse CD3ε, clone 145-2C11; anti-mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C, clone RB6-8C5; anti-mouse CD11b, clone M1/70; anti-mouse CD45R/B220, clone RA3-6B2; anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid cells, clone Ter-119. PE Mouse Lineage Isotype Control Cocktail contains equivalent concentrations of isotype-matched negative control immunoglobulin.
1. PE anti-mCD3ε/ PE anti-mGr-1/ PE anti-mCD11b/ PE anti-mCD45R(B220)/ PE anti-mTer-119, 25 tests
2. PE Armenian hamster IgG/ PE Rat IgG2b/ PE Rat IgG2a isotype controls, 25 tests
Materials not provided:
Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)
- Antibody Type
- This two-reagent set contains PE conjugated antibodies and isotype controls in optimal concentration for flow cytometric analysis.
- The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- It should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Morris SJ, et al. 1997. Development. 124(10):1929-1939
- Okada S, et al. 1992. Blood180 (12):3044-3050
- Spangrude GJ, et al. 1988. Science 241 (4861):58-62
- Spangrude GJ, et al. 1990. Exp Hematol. 18 (8):920-926
- Tan SL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2872. PubMed
- Ito R, et al. 2012. Exp Hematol. 40:953. PubMed.
- Product Citations
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.