- J073E5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CC CKR3, MIP1-α receptor like-2, eotaxin receptor, MIP1-alpha receptor like-2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD193, also known as CC-chemokine receptor 3 (CCR3), CC CKR3, MIP1-α receptor like-2, and eotaxin receptor, is a member of the G protein-coupled, seven transmembrane receptor family. It binds to the CC chemokines eotaxin, eotaxin-2, and eotaxin-3 with high affinity. CD193 has also been reported to bind RANTES, MCP-3, and MCP-4 with low affinity. CD193 is expressed on mouse eosinophils, basophils, mast cells, mononuclear phagocytes, platelets, hematopoietic progenitor cells, and keratinocytes. It is thought to play a role in allergic diseases such as bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis. CD193 also function as a co-receptor for HIV-1 and HIV-2, and the binding of eotaxin with CD193 has been shown to inhibit HIV infection in some cell types.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CCR3-transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2561533 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144505)
AB_2561534 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144506)
- G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane domain receptor, 356 amino acids
Eosinophils, basophils, mast, mononuclear phagocytes, platelets, hematopoietic progenitor, keratinocytes
- Co-receptor for HIV-1 and HIV-2, allergy
- Eotaxin, eotaxin-2, eotaxin-3, RANTES, MCP-3, and MCP-4
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Eosinophils, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Zlotnik A, et al. 2006. Genome Biol. 7:243.
2. Kodali RB, et al. 2004. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 24:1211.
3. Das AM, et al. 2006. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 318:411.
4. Huaux F, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:1485.
5. Puxeddu I, et al. 2006. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 117:103.
- Gene ID
- 12771 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD193 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
|PE anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0808 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0808 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3) Antibody||J073E5||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)||J073E5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
FITC anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
APC anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
Biotin anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
Purified anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
TotalSeq™-A0808 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)
TotalSeq™-C0808 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3) Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD193 (CCR3)