- S18020H (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SCO1, SOW3, CD117, Tr-kitm, Gsfsco5, c-kit
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD117 is a 145 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as c-kit and stem cell factor receptor (SCFR). It is a transmembrane tyrosine-kinase receptor that binds the c-kit ligand (also known as steel factor, stem cell factor, and mast cell growth factor). CD117 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells (including multipotent hematopoietic stem cells, progenitors committed to myeloid and/or erythroid lineages, and T and B cell precursors), mast cells, and acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells. CD117 interaction with its ligand is critical for the development of hematopoietic stem cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse c-kit transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
S18020H has been tested to block the ligand binding of SCF on c-kit which is determined by the phosphorylation of ERK1/2 in c-kit signaling.
AB_2894652 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161605)
AB_2894652 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161606)
- A 145 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member
Hematopoietic stem cells, mast cells, and some acute myeloid leukemia cells
- The development of hepatopoietic stem cells
- Steel factor, stem cell factor, and mast cell growth factor
- Antigen References
- Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Galli SJ, et al. 1994. Adv. Immunol. 55:1.
- Ikuta K, et al. 1992. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 10:759.
- Besmer P, et al. 1986. Nature. 320:415.
- Witte ON. 1990. Cell. 63:5.
- Gene ID
- 16590 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD117 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD117 (c-kit)||S18020H||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD117 (c-kit)||S18020H||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD117 (c-kit)||S18020H||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD117 (c-kit)||S18020H||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.