- FIB27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β7 Integrin, integrin βp, ITGB7
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Integrin β7 is a 130 kD glycoprotein, also known as integin βp. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. In association with integrin α4 or αE chain, β7 forms α4/β7 or αE/β7 heterodimer. α4/β7 (CD49d/β7, LPAM-1) is expressed on majority of peripheral lymphocytes, small subsets of thymocytes and bone marrow progenitors. LPAM-1 binds to several ligands, VCAM-1, MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin, and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion, some hematopoietic progenitor cells migration. αE/β7 (CD103/β7,αIEL/β7) is expressed on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, T regulatory cells, a subset of CD8+ T cells in lymph nodes and lamina propria. CD103/β7 complex is thought to play a role in lymphocyte retention via interaction with its lignd E-Cadherin. The FIB27 antibody has been reported to react with mouse and human β7 integrin and to block β7 integrin-mediated cell adhesion in in vitro and in vivo studies.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TK1 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847. (Block)
- Berlin C, et al. 1993. Cell 74:185. (Block)
- Tidswell M, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:1497. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_1659233 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121005)
AB_1659230 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121006)
- Integrin family, Ig superfamily, 130 kD, heterodimer with CD49d or CD103
CD49d/ß7: majority of lymphocytes, thymocyte subset, and some bone marrow progenitors; CD103/ß7: intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells, subset of CD8 T cells in lymph nodes
- Lymphocyte adhesion, hematopoietic progenitor cells migration
- CD49d/ß7: VCAM-1 (CD106), MAdCAM-1 and fibronectin; CD103/ß7: E-cadherin
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Andrew DP, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3847.
2. Picarella D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:2099.
3. Lefrancois L, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:635
4. Cepek KL, et al. 1994. Nature 372:190.
- Gene ID
- 16421 View all products for this Gene ID 3695 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Integrin beta7 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|FITC anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human/mouse integrin β7||FIB27||FC,Block,IP|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.