- AD2 (See other available formats)
- V B-CD73.3
- Other Names
- Ecto-5'-nucleotidase, E.C18.104.22.168, L-VAP-2, NT5E, 5'-NT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 4 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD73 is a 70 kD glycophosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked 5'-nucleotidase, which is also known as ecto-5'-nucleotidase. It converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to adenosine. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. It has been reported that CD73 costimulates T cell activation, and mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include:immunofluorescence3.
clone AD2 has been noted to induce clustering and internalization of CD73 in vivo and inhibit metastasis in a murine breast cancer xenograft model4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakamura T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:6933.
- Liao J, et al. 2011. J Endod. 37:1217. PubMed
- Touboul C, et al. 2013. J. Transl. Med. 11:28. (IF)
- Terp MG, et al. 2013. J Immunol. 191: 4165-73 (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_1877224 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344003)
AB_2298698 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344004)
- GPI-linked 5'-nucleotidase, 70 kD
Subsets of T cells and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells
- Catalyses dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate, costimulates T cell activation, mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and stromal Cell Molecules:the CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Airas L and Jalkanen S, et al. 1996. Blood 88:1755.
3. Gutensohn W, et al. 1995. Cell Immunol. 161:213.
4. Airas L, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1603.
- Gene ID
- 4907 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD73 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.