- S18012C (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD64-Fc (1257-FC-050)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2861005 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399503)
AB_2861006 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399504)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated granulocytes
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- IgG receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hulett M, et al. 1994. Adv. Immunol. 57:1.
- van de Winkel JG, et al. 1993. Immunol. Today 14:215.
- Gene ID
- 2209 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.