- VI-PL2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin β3, gpIIIa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD61, also known as integrin β3 and glycoprotein IIIa (gpIIIa), is a 90 kD type I integral transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the integrin family, associating with platelet gpIIb (CD41) to form CD41/CD61 complex and with integrin αV (CD51) to form αV/β3 (CD51/CD61) integrin. CD41/CD61 is expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes, and plays a role in platelet activation and aggregation through interaction with fibrinogen, fibronectin, vWF, and other RGD-containing adhesion molecules. CD51/CD61 is expressed on platelets, osteoclasts, fibroblasts, macrophages, and some tumor cells involved in tumor metastasis, and in adenovirus infection through binding to RGD motif in extracellular matrix proteins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting and immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Davies J, et al. 1989. J. Cell Biol. 109:1817.
- Roberts M, et al. 2004. Mol. Cell. Biol. 24:1505.
- Ciarlet M, et al. 2002. J. Virol. 76:1109.
- Product Citations
AB_1227583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336405)
AB_2128752 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336406)
- Type I integral glycoprotein, integrin family, associates with CD41 (gpIIb) forming CD41/CD61 complex or with CD51 (integrin αV) forming CD51/CD61 complex, 90 kD
CD41/CD61 complex is expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes; CD51/CD61 complex is expressed on platelets, osteoclasts, fibroblasts, macrophages, and some tumor cells
- Adhesion, platelet activation and aggregation
- Fibronectin, vitronectin, vWF
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Megakaryocytes, Osteoclasts, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules: The CD Markers.
- Gene ID
- 3690 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD61 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD61 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC,CyTOF®,ICC,IHC-F,WB|
|FITC anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC,ICC|
|PerCP anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|APC anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD61 (Maxpar® Ready)||VI-PL2||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0372 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0372 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0372 anti-human CD61||VI-PL2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD61
FITC anti-human CD61
PE anti-human CD61
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD61
PerCP anti-human CD61
APC anti-human CD61
Purified anti-human CD61 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD61
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD61
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD61
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD61
TotalSeq™-A0372 anti-human CD61
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD61
TotalSeq™-C0372 anti-human CD61
TotalSeq™-D0372 anti-human CD61