- W20001B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat stable antigen (HSA), nectadrin, Ly-52
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as heat stable antigen (HSA), BA-1, Ly-52, and nectadrin. It is expressed on the surface of B cells (but not plasma cells), granulocytes, follicular dendritic cells, and epithelial cells. CD24 may play a role in the regulation of B-cell proliferation and maturation. CD24 crosslinking induces a Ca2+ flux in mature B cells. CD24 has been shown to interact with CD62P (P-selectin).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD24 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone W20001B can partially block binding of clone ML5 on target cells and is partially blocked by ML5.
AB_2936718 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382609)
AB_2936718 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382610)
- 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinos GPI-linked protein
B lymphocytes, granulocytes, differentiating neurons, and epithelial cells
- Regulates B-cell proliferation and activation
- P-Selectin and Siglec-10
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Neural Stem Cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Fang X, et al. 2010. Cellular and Molecular Immunology. 7:100-3.
- Gene ID
- 100133941 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD24 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.