- 11A8 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DNAM-1, PTA1, TLiSA1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DNAM-1 (CD226) is a ~65 kD glycoprotein expressed on cell surface of T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, platelets and megakaryocytes and a subset of B cells and a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig)-superfamily containing 2 Ig-like domains of the V-set. The ligands for CD226 are the poliovirus receptor (CD155) and its family member nectin-2 (CD112), which are broadly expressed on epithelial, endothelial and neuronal cells. CD226 is physically associated with LFA-1 in NK cells and activated T cells, and involved in LFA-1-mediated signaling.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: block NK cell-mediated lysis.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fuchs A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3994.
- Product Citations
AB_2259834 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338305)
AB_2275498 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338306)
- Ig domain containing adhesion molecule
Peripheral blood T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, platelets and megakaryocytes and a subset of B cells
- Receptor involved in intercellular adhesion, lymphocyte signaling, cytotoxicity and lymphokine secretion mediated by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) and NK cell
- Interacts with LFA-1.
- PVR (CD155) and Nectin-2 (CD112)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Megakaryocytes, Monocytes, NK cells, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Shibuya A et al. 1996. Immunity 4:573.
2. Tahara-Hanaoka S et al. 2004. Int. Immunol. 16:533.
3. Pende D et al. 2005. Mol. Immunol. 42:463.
- Gene ID
- 10666 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD226 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.