- OX-108 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD200R1, MOX2R, Orexin Receptor 2 (OX2R), CD200 Receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD200R, also known as OX2R, is a membrane glycoprotein with up to 70% of its weight derived from N-linked glycosylation. CD200R is expressed primarily by monocytes and neutrophils, but also by other leukocytes including T cells and mast cells. The interaction between CD200 and CD200R may contribute to pathways that suppress and limit macrophage induced inflammatory damage in tissues.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD200R full length fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wright GJ, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:3034.
- Product Citations
AB_2074201 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329305)
AB_2074200 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329306)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily glycoprotein.
Monocytes, neutrophils, T cells, mast cells.
- CD200, OX2.
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wright GJ, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:3034.
2. Gorczynski R, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:7744.
- Gene ID
- 131450 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200R on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC|
|APC anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD200R||OX-108||FC, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.