- W16216D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus receptor-related immunoglobulin domain containing protein, PVRIG, C7orf15, CD112 receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD112R gene encodes a single transmembrane protein consisting of a single extracellular IgV domain. Its long intracellular domain contains two tyrosine residues, one of which is within an ITIM-like motif. CD112R was initially named PVRIG for the homology observed between its second exon and the variable immunoglobulin domain of the polio virus receptor (PVR/CD155) and polio virus receptor-like (PVRL) genes. CD112R is a cell surface receptor for CD112/Nectin-2, it compete against CD226 in binding to CD112. Following interaction with CD112, CD112R inhibits T-cell proliferation and the disruption of interaction between CD112R and CD112 enhances T cell response. Published studies suggest that CD112R is a novel co-inhibitory receptor, or a checkpoint molecule, that suppressed TCR medicated signal.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD112R transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2860765 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301503)
AB_2876585 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301504)
- IgV domain; ITIM motif
T cells, NK cells
- Cell surface receptor for CD112, negative regulator of T cell response
- CD112 (Nectin-2)
- Cell Type
- Leukocytes, Lymphocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
- Xu F, et al. 2017. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 66:1367-1375.
- Zhu Y, et al. 2016. J. Exp. Med. 213(2):167-76.
- Gene ID
- 79037 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD112R on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|APC anti-human CD112R (PVRIG)||W16216D||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD112R (PVRIG)||W16216D||FC|
|PE anti-human CD112R (PVRIG)||W16216D||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.