- MEM-150 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- JMH blood group antigen, semaphorin 7A, H-SEMA, SEMAL
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD108 is an 80 kD GPI-linked membrane-bound semaphorin, also known as JMH blood group antigen, semaphorin 7A, H-SEMA, and SEMAL. It contains an Ig-like domain and is expressed at low levels on erythrocytes and lymphocytes. The expression of CD108 on lymphocytes is upregulated upon activation. CD108 is a guidance protein known for immunomodulatory effects that has been shown to enhance central and peripheral axon growth. CD108 interacts with plexin C1. The MEM-150 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry, Western blotting, and immunoprecipitation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HPB-ALL T cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting (non reducing).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. New York.
- Angelisovß P, et al. 1999. Immunobiology 200:234.
AB_2186144 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315704)
- Membrane bound semaphorin with GPI-linkage, contains Ig-like domain, approximately 80 kD
Widely expressed in spleen, thymus, testis, ovary, heart, lung, kidney, brain, small intestine, red cells, monocytes, and T cells
- Guidance protein known for immunomodulatory effects, enhances central and peripheral axon growth and is required for proper axon tract formation
- Plexin C1
- Glycosylated, myristoylated
- Cell Type
- Erythrocytes, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Leukocyte Typing V. Schlossman S, et al. (eds) Oxford University Press (1995)
2. Pasterkamp RJ, et al. 2003. Nature 424:398.
3. Xu X, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:22428.
4. Sato Y, et al. 1998. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1443:419.
- Gene ID
- 8482 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD108 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD108||MEM-150||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.