- 11F6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mki67, Ki67, Ki-67, MIB-1, KIA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The nuclear protein Ki-67 was first identified by the monoclonal antibody Ki-67, which was generated by immunizing mice with nuclei of the L428 Hodgkin lymphoma cell line. Ki-67 protein plays an essential role in ribosomal RNA transcription and cell proliferation. Expression of Ki-67 occurs during G1, S, G2, and M phase. While in G0 phase, the Ki-67 protein is not detectable. Ki-67 is strongly expressed in proliferating cells and has been reported as a prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli expressed, N-terminal His-Thioredoxin-tagged, partial mKi-67 (1816-2163 aa) recombinant protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC – Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- 325 kD protein containing a forkhead-associated (FHA) domain and 13 tandem repeats
Nucleus and chromosomes
- Required for cell cycle progression and proliferation
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
- Starborg M, et al. 1996. J Cell Sci. 109:143-53.
- Byeon IJ, et al. 2005. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 12:987-93.
- Yerushalmi R, et al. 2010. Lancet Oncol. 11:174-83.
- Beltrami AP, et al. 2001. N Engl J Med. 344:1750-7.
- Sachsenberg N, et al. 1998. J Exp Med. 187:1295-303.
- Nagy Z, et al. 1997. Acta Neuropathol. 93:294-300.
- Gene ID
- 4288 View all products for this Gene ID 17345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ki-67 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||IHC-F, ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC, ICC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC, ICC, IHC-F|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC, IHC-F|
|PE anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67||11F6||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67
PE anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
FITC anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human Ki-67
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/human Ki-67