- SF1-1.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (SJL) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The SF1-1.1 antibody reacts with the H-2Kd MHC class I alloantigens expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kd haplotype. H-2Kd is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins.Product Details
- Mouse d haplotype, Weakly cross-reacts with H-2k haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c Mouse cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Pacific Blue™.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The SF1-1.1 antibody is weakly cross-reactive with H-2k but does not cross-react with other haplotypes (b, j, p, q, s, v). Clone SF1-1.1 recognizes the α3 domain of Kd.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,4 and Western blotting2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Noun G, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:2455. (IP)
- Abastado JP, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:3569. (WB)
- Bashuda H, et al. 1997. Transplantation 63:113.
- Sester M, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 34:113. (IP)
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Res. 66:1169. (FC)
- Norian LA and Allen PM. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:835. (FC)
- Norian L, et al. 2004. J. Immunol.. 173:835. PubMed
- Delon J, et al. 1998. Immunity 9:467.
- Product Citations
AB_1937243 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116615)
AB_1937242 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116616)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kd haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- Ligand Receptor
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kd on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.