- 17A2, RM4-5, MEL-14, IM7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD3, CD4, CD44, CD62L, TCM, TEM
- Rat IgG2b, Rat IgG2a, Rat IgG2a, Rat IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
In mice, CD4+ T cells can be divided into naïve and memory cells based on expression of adhesion molecules CD44 and CD62L. Naïve T cells exhibit high levels of CD62L and low expression of CD44, whereas memory T cells are identified by high CD44 and low CD62L expression. This panel includes antibodies against CD3, CD4, CD62L and CD44, which can be used together to identify naïve and memory T cell subsets in mice. Alterations in these subsets are evident in older mice following antigenic stimulation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- This reagent contains one vial each of APC/Cy7 conjugated anti-CD3 (clone 17A2), PerCP/Cy5.5 conjugated anti-CD4 (clone RM4-5), APC conjugated anti-CD62L (clone MEL-14), and PE conjugated anti-CD44 (clone IM7) at optimal concentration for four-color flow cytometric analysis.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of these antibodies is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product consists of four antibody vials: CD3 APC/Cy7, CD4 PerCP/Cy5.5, CD62L APC, and CD44 PE.
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Haynes BF, et al. 1991. Cancer Cells 3:347.
3. Goldstein LA, et al. 1989. Cell 56:1063.
4. Kishimoto TK, et al. 1990. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:2244.
5. Tedder TF, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 181:2259.
6. Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
7. Weiss A, et al. 1994. Cell 76:263.
8. Bierer BE, et al. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:579.
9. Janeway CA. 1992. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 10:645.
- Gene ID
- 12502 View all products for this Gene ID 12504 View all products for this Gene ID 20343 View all products for this Gene ID 12505 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3, CD4, CD62L, CD44 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.