- Other Names
- Mouse CD45 Positive Selection, CD45 Positive Selection
- Ave. Rating
- 2 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD45+ expressing cells are either selected or depleted by incubating your sample with the directly conjugated CD45 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD45+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480027
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of CD45 Nanobeads
For Cat# 488028
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of CD45 Nanobeads
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Mouse CD45 Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl Mouse CD45 Nanobeads in 1x107 in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of CD45+ cells from lymphoid or different organ tissues. For depletion of CD45+ cells a higher volume of beads (up to 15 µl) and two separations may be required. Please contact technical support if needed.
To find out the dilution to use this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.