|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Non CD4+ Naïve T cells are depleted by incubating your sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched CD4+ Naïve T cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are your cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480039:
• 200 µl Biotin-Antibody Cocktail
• 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480040:
• 2 vials of 1 ml Biotin-Antibody Cocktail each
• 2 vials of 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads each
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Strepavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched naïve CD4+ T cells from lymphoid tissues. For optimal results, we recommend incubating the sample in PBS without Ca/Mg on ice for 30 minutes at the final step of the sample preparation procedure. See the protocols for further instructions.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 8X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 5X
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD4 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.