|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse CD326 (Ep-CAM) cells are selected by incubating the sample with biotin conjugated anti-mouse CD326 antibody after blocking with TruStain FcX (anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody) then followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD326 (Ep-CAM) expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc. In addition to CD326 (Ep-CAM) expression on epithelial and tumor cells, CD326 is also expressed on subtypes of leukocytes, which should be depleted using MojoSort™ Mouse CD45 Nanobeads before CD326 positive selection.
MojoSort™ reagents are also compatible with column-based cell separation systems available from other vendors. Optimized protocols for cell separation using columns from in-house testing are provided for each kit under the “Related Protocols” section, as well as representative data on the product webpage (where available). Data generated using column separators are indicated on the figure legend.
Due to the property of the beads, MojoSort™ reagents typically require dilution for optimal use on column separators. Where available, recommended dilution factors for each kit component based on in-house testing are provided under the “Application Notes” section of the webpage.
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480141:
- 1 vial containing 200 µL of Biotin anti-mouse CD326 antibody (clone G8.8)
- 1 vial containing 200 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads
- 1 vial containing 200 µL of each TruStain FcX (Anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody)
For Cat# 480142:
- 1 vial containing 1mL of each of Biotin anti-mouse CD326 antibody (clone G8.8)
- 1 vial containing 1mL of each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
- 1 vial containing 1mL of each of TruStain FcX (Anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody)
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2 with stabilizer. Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
5 µL of TruStain FcX (Anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody) for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µL of Biotin anti-mouse CD326 antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection of mouse CD326 (Ep-CAM) cells from single-cell preparations of epithelial or tumor cells.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
To find out the dilution to use this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 1.6X
SAV Particle dilution to use in columns: 16X
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD326 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.