|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CD56+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the directly conjugated CD56 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD56+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480155:
• 1 vial containing 200 μL of True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™
• 1 vial containing 100 µL of Human CD56 Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480156:
• 2 vials containing 1 mL of True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™
• 1 vial containing 1 mL of Human CD56 Nanobead
- Verified Reactivity
- Particle: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
20 µL of True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™ for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µL of Human CD56 Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of human CD56+ cells from PBMCs.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Nanobead dilution to use in column: 5x
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.