- Other Names
- CD4 Positive Selection, Human CD4 Positive Selection
- Ave. Rating
- 2 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD4+ expressing cells are either selected or depleted by incubating your sample with the directly conjugated CD4 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD4+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480013:
- 1 vial containing 100 µl CD4 nanobeads
For Cat# 480014:
- 1 vial containing 1 ml of CD4 Nanobeads
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Human CD4 Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl Human CD4 Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive isolation of human CD4+ T cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs). To maximize the purity of CD4+ T cells, we strongly recommend depletion of monocytes prior to isolation. Efficient isolation of monocytes can be achieved using Biotin anti-human CD14 antibody and Streptavidin Nanobeads.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 5X
To find out the dilution to use this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD4 on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.