- Other Names
- Multiplex assay, Flow cytometry
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set A includes the following items:
- Setup Beads
- Assay Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Plate Sealers
- Software Dongle
- Matrix B
This Buffer Set does not include plates or the Capture Beads, Standard, and Detection Antibodies needed to complete a LEGENDplex™ Assay.
These additional components can be purchased separately by selecting the Mix & Match tab at www.biolegend.com/legendplex, and then navigating to your desired assay.
LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set A is designed for use with the following LEGENDplex™ Mix and Match Panels:
- Human Anti-Virus Response Panel
- Human CD8/NK Panel
- Human Cytokine Panel 2
- Human Essential Immune Response Panel
- Human Inflammation Panel
- Human Inflammation Panel 1
- Human Proinflammatory Chemokine Panel
- Human Th Panel
- Human Growth Factor Panel
- Mouse Proinflammatory Chemokine Panel
- Mouse Th Cytokine Panel
- NHP Th Cytokine Panel
- NHP Inflammation Panel
- NHP Chemokine/Cytokine Panel
- NHP Growth Factor Panel
- Human Neuroinflammation Panel 1
- Human Diabesity Panel
- Gene ID
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
Do NOT invert the plate to dump the liquid. The beads will not adhere to the plate. After centrifugation using a swing bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). FCS files can be analyzed by different software. Data generated from using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the LEGENDplex™ data analysis software freely available on the BioLegend website (biolegend.com/legendplex/software). A free of charge software license dongle is currently provided in the kit. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. Performing the assay with filter plates is generally recommended. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. If however, you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold, then you can use the V-bottom plates or micro-FACS tubes as described in the manual and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates or tubes you choose. All tubes and plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt.