- Other Names
- Anti-N, Anti-Nucleocapsid, SARS-CoV-2 Antigen, Nucleocapsid phosphoprotein, Nucleoprotein, SARS-CoV Nucleocapsid Protein
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|448007||1 Pre-coated Plate||$495|
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ SARS-CoV2- Nucleocapsid Protein ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate. The plate is pre-coated with a monoclonal mouse capture antibody. The detection antibody is a biotinylated monoclonal mouse antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma and other biological fluids. It is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.Product Details
- Kit Contents
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Detection Antibody
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Standard
- Avidin HRP
- Assay Buffer H
- Wash buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- 21.4 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 125 - 8000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Gene ID
- View information about SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid on UniProt.org
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.