- 3C10C5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Toll like receptor 10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD290, also known as TLR10, is a 91-100 kD glycosylated protein belonging to the toll-like receptor family. It is expressed on B cell, Treg cells, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells but absent on T cells, particularly non-Treg and granulocytes. It can interact with MyD88 and plays an important role in innate immunity and pattern recognition.Product Details
- Human, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified extracellular domain of human TLR10 (amino acids 20-474) (NP_001017388 )
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.1 EU/µg of the protein (<0.01 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Guan Y, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5094.
AB_11218611 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354601)
AB_11219401 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354602)
- Member of the toll-like receptor family, type I membrane protein, 91-100 kD
- B cells, Treg cells, plasmacytoid DCs
- Interacts with MyD88 and TRAF6, which results in NF-kB activation and cytokine secretion
- MyD88 and TRAF6
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tregs, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Chuang T, et al. 2001. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1518:157.
2. Hornung V, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:4531.
3. Bourke E, et al. 2003. Blood 102:956.
- Gene ID
- 81793 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD290 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.