- TH6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Folate receptor 4, FBP3, FR δ
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Folate receptor 4 (FR4) is a surface receptor for folic acid (Vitamin B9). It was recently reported that FR4 is highly and constitutively expressed on mouse CD4+CD25+ natural regulatory T (Treg) cells. The high expression of this surface marker in combination with CD4 and CD25 can be used to distinguish T reg cells from other types of T cells. Since FR4 is a surface marker, this antibody can be used in combination with anti-CD25 and/or CD4 to sort living Treg cells for functional studies.Product Details
- Mouse Folate Receptor 4
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.1 EU/µg of the protein (<0.01 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Cyt, Depletion - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamaguchi T et al. 2007. Immunity 27:145.
- Houout R and Levy R. 2009. Blood. 113:3546. (Depletion)
- Teng M et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:2665. (Depletion)
- Inoue N, et al. 2015. Nat Commun. 6: 8858. PubMed
- Kato K, et al. 2016. Nat Commun. 7:12198. PubMed
AB_1027724 (BioLegend Cat. No. 125102)
- 28.2 Kd protein consisting of 244 amino acids
Expressed in mouse thymus and spleen. Highly expressed on natural regulatory T (Treg) cells. However, expression of the human gene was not detected in multiple samples from both adult and embryonic tissue sources.
- Ligand Receptor
- folic acid
- Antigen References
1. Yamaguchi T, et al.:2007. Immunity 27 (1):145
2. Spiegelstein O, et al. 2000. Gene 258:117
- Gene ID
- 64931 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FR4 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However upon request these can be tested from outside independent laboratories on custom basis.
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this LEAF™/Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.