- L053E8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GPR 9-6, GPR28, CDw199, Chemokine Receptor 9
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CD199, also known as CCR9, is a member of the G protein coupled receptor family and is involved in T cell development in the thymus and in the gut-associated immune response. It is highly expressed on different stages of thymocytes and upregulated on CD4+ CD8+ cells. Expression of CCR9 on γ/δ T cells in the intraepithelial and small intestine has been reported. The interaction of CCR9 with its ligand CCL25 (TECK, thymus-expressed chemokine) may direct the trafficking of developing T cells in the thymus and the generation of gut-specific immunological memory.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Cells transfected with human CCR9
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with KIRAVIA Blue 520™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* KIRAVIA Blue 520™ has an excitation maximum of 495 nm, and a maximum emission of 520 nm.
KIRAVIA Blue™ 520 is a trademark of Sony. This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sony and is made and sold under license from Sony Corporation. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2892431 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358925)
AB_2892431 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358926)
- A member of G-protein coupled receptors which contains seven transmembrane domains. Human CCR9 has above 80% amino acid sequence homology with its mouse counterpart.
CD4+CD8+ thymocytes, γ/δ T cells, subset of memory T cells
- May direct the trafficking of developing T cells in the thymus and generation of gut-specific immunological memory; co-receptor for HIV-1
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Zaballos A, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:5671.
2. Wurbel MA, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:7598.
3. Wurbel MA, et al. 2006. Eur. J. Immunol. 36:73.
- Gene ID
- 10803 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD199 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
|APC anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|PE anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9) Antibody||L053E8||PG|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)||L053E8||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
PE anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
Purified anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
Biotin anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
TotalSeq™-A0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
TotalSeq™-C0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
TotalSeq™-B0843 anti-human CD199 (CCR9) Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD199 (CCR9)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD199 (CCR9)