- Other Names
- KITLG, KIT ligand, SF, MGF, FPH2, KL-1, Kitl, SHEP7, KL1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The 10- and 20-plate sizes of this assay have been discontinued. The assay will remain available for purchase under the 5-plate catalog number, but will no longer include ELISA microwell plates. Recommended microwell plates can be purchased separately under Cat. No. 423501. Please contact your BioLegend sales representative for bulk pricing quotations.
Human SCF (stem cell factor) and its receptor c-Kit (CD117) play important roles in hematopoiesis, spermatogenesis, melanogenesis, and mast cell development. c-Kit exists in both membrane bound and soluble forms. Both forms can bind SCF. SCF/c-Kit interaction in mast cells results in mast cell degranulation with release of mediators, such as histamine and inflammatory cytokines and chemokines. The soluble form of c-Kit consists of the extracellular ligand binding domain which can block soluble from SCF binding to membrane bound c-Kit and act as a natural antagonist. It has also been shown to mobilize hematopoietic stem cells from bone marrow.
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience, and performance of a high-end, commmercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price!
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
The ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe is specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumathoid factor.
- Kit Contents
- Human SCF ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human SCF ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human SCF Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 4.0 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 7.8 - 500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Soaline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCL, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20. BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (acid solution e.g. 2N H2SO4) BioLegend Cat. No. 423001
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent Paper
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe sets no longer come with plates, but Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat. No. 423501), and instructions on coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.