- Poly24109 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Donkey Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This polyclonal donkey anti-human IgG antibody reacts with the heavy chains of human IgG and with the light (kappa and lambda) chains common to most human immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, bovine, horse, and rabbit immunoglobulins, but it may cross reaction with other subclasses of human immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Aqueous buffered solution containing a carrier protein and preservatives.
- The polyclonal antibody was purified from donkey antiserum by human immunoglobulin affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. Do not use this product beyond the expiration date. For ELISA, the reagent should be titrated between 1:1,000 - 1:20,000 to determine optimal conditions. Avoid using diluent solutions containing sodium azide. Sodium azide is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase.
- Application Notes
Cross-reactivity with the light chains of other human immunoglobulins, e.g. IgE and IgM.
- Product Citations
AB_2686937 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410902)
|HRP Donkey anti-human IgG (minimal x-reactivity)||Poly24109||ELISA Detection|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.