- K91/36 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein family member 1, protein WAVE-1, WASP family protein member 1, homology of dictyostelium scar 1, verprolin homology domain-containing protein 1
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Organ morphogenesis can occur through cellular response to extracellular signals that alter actin dynamics. Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein-family verprolin homologous protein 1 (WAVE1) is an actin-interacting protein involved in brain morphogenesis. WAVE1 interacts with Arp (actin-related proteins) 2/3 to regulate the cytoskeleton. WAVE proteins mediate lamellipodia formation and are critical for normal CNS myelination. WAVE1 can be phosphorylated by Cdk5 to downregulate Arp2/3 complex-dependent actin polymerization.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 477-498 of human Wave1/Wasp family 1 protein.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
- Additional Product Notes
The reactivity of HRP anti-WAVE1 antibody in IHC was validated on FFPE mouse and rat brain tissues.
AB_2750108 (BioLegend Cat. No. 817903)
AB_2750109 (BioLegend Cat. No. 817904)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.