- N125/10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ATPase family AAA domain-containing protein 1, Thorase, AW107648
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ATPase Family, AAA Domain Containing Protein 1 (ATAD1), also known as THORASE, regulates synaptic plasticity by facilitating endocytosis of GluR2-containing AMPARs. ATAD1 plays a role in learning and memory.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-361 (full-length) of mouse Thorase.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Expected MW: 40 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 67979 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Thorase/Atad1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.