- N346/9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Stonin-2, stoned B homolog 2, homolog of stoned B, STON2, STN2 and STNB
- Mouse IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Stonin-2 (STON2), also known as stoned B homolog 2 (STN2 and STNB), is an adaptor-like protein involved in endocytosis. Stonin-2 is regulated by AP-2 and facilitates internalization of synaptotagmin for recycling within the neuron.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.02 - 0.05 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB), immunohistochemistry (IHC), and immunocytochemistry (ICC).
AB_2734553 (BioLegend Cat. No. 804703)
AB_2734554 (BioLegend Cat. No. 804704)
- Stonin-2 has an apparent molecular mass of 120 kD.
Cellular distribution: Endocytic, synaptic and cytoplasmic membranes, cytosol and nucleus.
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-555 (N-terminus) of human Stonin-2.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 85439 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Stonin-2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.