- N148/30 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Protocadherin gamma-B2, 3' RACE product, protocadherin gamma B2, PCDH-gamma-B2
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Protocadherins are a group of self adhering molecules belonging to the cadherin superfamily of proteins. They are predominantly expressed in neurons in widely diverse array. Unlike cadherin proteins, protocadherins do not bind to intracellular catenin molecules.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 719-804 (variable cytoplasmic domain) of mouse gamma-protocadherin-B2.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
This antibody is more reactive with human lysates than mouse or rat.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lobas MA, et al. 2011. J. Neurochem. 913-27
AB_2734598 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832703)
AB_2734599 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832704)
- Protocadherin gamma-B2 is a 931 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of 100 kD.
Cellular distribution: Plasma membrane
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Prasad T and Weiner JA. 2011. Front Mol Neurosci. 4:54
- Gene ID
- 93700 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about g-protocadherin-B2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.