- AF3-12.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The AF3-12.1 antibody reacts with the H-2Kk MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kk haplotype. H-2Kk is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The AF3-12.1 antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (b, d, f, j, p, q, r, s, u, v).Product Details
- Mouse k haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- A/J mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
- Does not react with other haplotypes (e.g. b, d, f, j, p, q, r, s, u, v).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wasowska B, et al. 2001. Transplantation 71:727.
- Yamamoto M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:2188.
AB_313719 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116304)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2kk haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- Ligand Receptor
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Review Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Review Immunol. 16:323.
3. Ian A, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kk on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.