- S15040E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CKR1, CKR-1, HM145, CMKBR1, MIP1aR, SCYAR1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD191, also known as CCR1, is a seven transmembrane G protein coupled receptor. It is involved in protecting the host from inflammatory responses and viral/parasite invasion, ligands include macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha (MIP-1 alpha, ), regulated on activation normal T expressed and secreted protein (RANTES, CCL5), monocyte chemoattractant protein 3 (MCP-3, CCL7), and myeloid progenitor inhibitory factor-1 (MPIF-1, CCL23).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CCR1-transfectants.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2687210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152505)
AB_2687211 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152506)
- 41KD, seven transmembrane protein.
Macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils and eosinophils.
- Regulating migration of cells in response to CCL3, CCL5, CCL7 and CCL23.
- CCL3, CCL5, CCL7 and CCL23.
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Lionakis MS, et al. 2012. PLoS Pathog. 8:e1002865.
2. Gilliland CT, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:32194.
3. Gong X, et al. 1997. J. Biol. Chem. 272:11682.
4. Daugherty BL, Springer MS. 1997. Genomics. 41:294.
5. Pakianathan DR, et al. 1997. Biochemistry 36:9642.
- Gene ID
- 12768 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD191 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD191 (CCR1)||S15040E||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.