- ZOE5.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TCR Vb7.1, TCR V beta 7.1, TCRBV7S1, ZOE
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Vβ7.1 TCR is a variant of the TCR β chain. It belongs to the Ig superfamily and is expressed by a subset of peripheral blood T cells and some T cell clones.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Murine T-cell hybridoma transfected with human TCR Vβ7 gene segment
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yawalkar N, et al. 2000. J. Invest. Dermatol. 115:647.
- Morice W, et al. 2004. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 121:373.
AB_2562606 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360503)
- Ig superfamily
T cell subset
- Antigen recognition, activation of TCR Vβ7 bearing T cells
- Some staphylococcus superantigens bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Schubert J, et al. 1989. In Leucocyte Typing IV (Knapp W, ed) Oxford University Press Oxford 711.
2. Palmer BE, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:8415.
3. Schachner M and Martini R. 1995. Trends Neurosci. 18:183.
4. Wood KL, et al. 2005. Clin. Immunol. 117:294.
- Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vbeta7.1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.